INSTAGRAM

Thursday 10 May 2012

Kristen Stewart...



  So guys it's been a few weeks since my last post as I've been in Mexico with the family, but on my return I was extremely excited to find my favourite fashion monthly Elle waiting for me right on my doorstep, especially with this months cover star being none other than the beaut Miss Kristen Stewart. 

  Quite possibly the biggest actress in the world right now Stewart looks fresh faced and as stunning as ever in this rare interview which gives insight into her life, her latest movie but most importantly her style. Featuring a Miu Miu matching crop and pencil skirt, a lace Valentino piece, an amazing silk-brocade Christopher Kane matching two piece and my favourite of all a cotton Miu Miu dress I can definitely see what Robert Pattinson sees in her, take a look for yourself...





In a world away from her usual attire of skinny jeans, converse and a rock tee I think you'll agree that Stewart most definitely scrubs up well. 


By Jessica Simm

No comments:

Post a Comment