INSTAGRAM

Sunday 2 March 2014

Burberry Prorsum AW14...

I know it's been a couple of weeks since Burberry Prorsum showcased its autumn/winter 2014 collection at London Fashion Week, but I just had to dedicate a post to this incredible collection.

With Suki Waterhouse, Cara Delevingne and Jourdan Dunn hitting the runway and the likes of Harry Styles, Tinie Tempah, Olivia Palermo, Anna Wintour and Bradley Cooper taking front row seats, the entire fashion industry was in anticipation for what the iconic British brand was going to deliver for AW14.

And so, the models strutted down the catwalk sporting what can only be described as the most stunning ensembles we'd witnessed throughout the whole week. Beautiful florals, floaty fabrics and incredible capes were all present and although I did think the majority of the looks were most suited to spring/summer rather than our bitter Great British winters, the collection was still absolutely amazing.

Here are some of my favourite looks...









x



By Jessica Simm

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jessica, I really like your blog and I've nominated you for The Liebster Award. You can find the details on my blog here X

    HOW I WEAR..

    ReplyDelete