INSTAGRAM

Sunday 12 April 2015

Glastonbury vibes...


With Coachella kickstarting festival season this weekend, it's got me into thinking about my trip to Glastonbury this June, and of course what I'm going to wear. 

So, I've already made a dedicated Pinterest board for summer - and here are just a few of the best looks I've found so far, to inspire my festival wardrobe for this year...


I have of course also been looking to Coachella's A-list attendees for inspiration and, as always, they have been pulling out all of the stops with some flawless looks. Again, here are just a few of the highlights from the course of the weekend... 




 


On the high street I have found lots of amazing pieces, but H&M's Coachella collection is by far one of the best. 


And of course my high street favourite, Topshop has not let me down for festival season. Featuring ripped denim, 70s crochet, Aztec prints and lots of fringing, the spring/summer 2015 festival collection is just incredible. 


:)

x


By Jessica Simm

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment