INSTAGRAM

Tuesday 22 December 2015

'Tis the season...


Christmas week is finally upon us, so for my latest post I wanted to do a round-up of some of the best party-worthy pieces I have come across this festive season.

As always, my go-to place has been Topshop, having purchased a number of stunning pieces in recent weeks - my favourite being, the premium white suit trousers which I wore for this year's office Christmas party with an embellished crop tee.

Like Topshop, Zara and AllSaints both have lots of pieces perfect for this season - the dresses and midi skirts in particular are personal favourites.

Here are just a few of my top high street finds, ideal for this Christmas...

Topshop

Topshop

Topshop

Topshop

Topshop

Zara

Zara

Zara

Zara

AllSaints 

AllSaints

:) 

x

By Jessica Simm

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment