INSTAGRAM

Sunday 6 November 2016

Check mate...


My slightly unhealthy obsession with checks began back in 2012, when I fell in love with the red tartan Alexander McQueen blazer, I spotted Leighton Meester wearing in her role as Blair Waldorf in Gossip Girl.

From then on, I absolutely adored all things check so, of course, when I heard the trend would be making a comeback for autumn/winter 2016, I instantly started shopping for my key pieces of the season.

My check scarf obviously makes an appearance every winter, so was the first accessory to come out of storage. Tartan skirts are also a personal favourite, as are check duster coats.

In recent weeks, I've come across countless beaut check and tartan pieces, so here's a round-up of my top 11 finds for the season:

Mango

Markus Lupfer

New Look on ASOS

Topshop

Topshop

Topshop

Burberry

Isabel Marant

Elizabeth and James

Jack Wills on ASOS

Jack Wills on ASOS

:) 

x

By Jessica Simm

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment