INSTAGRAM

Thursday 21 June 2012

Ibiza: Let the countdown commence...


Seen as though it's my day off and this horrific weather has caused me to be locked up in my house all day, I thought it was only right that I treat you guys to not one but two blog posts. 
So it's just five weeks now until I take my annual trip to the white isle we all know as Ibiza. Alright I only went for the first time last year, but I can promise you that after discovering how amazing it is, it most definitely will be an annual thing from now on. 

So the countdown has commenced and although I have already bought far too much to take for just the ten nights I am there, there are just a few more pieces I plan on purchasing... You can never have too much (well unless I exceed my 20kg baggage allowance and then I definitely have too much).
Well here goes, my Ibiza 2012 shopping list:


This tie dye bikini from Miss Selfridge is right on trend and a bargain at just £26.


Another must have is this knitted playsuit again just £26 from Topshop it's an easy outfit to transfer from day to night... Love it.


One of my favourite pieces is this bright blue, silk tiered vest dress by Topshop Boutique a little more expensive than the previous two at £75 but a must have. The colour will look amazing with a tan. 



Next up is this scarf, just £10 from River Island. It's great for during the day to keep my hair out of the way and then for night to dress up a plain looking outfit.

Sandals are a must if you want to be partying into the early hours. I love these for £48 from Topshop. 

Apart from all of these little beauts is all I need now is an outfit perfect for travelling. Have to look my best for when I arrive don't I. So keep your eyes out for the ensemble I come up with over the next few weeks and get holiday shopping guys :) 



By Jessica Simm

No comments:

Post a Comment