INSTAGRAM

Tuesday 30 December 2014

NYE...


With New Years Eve just hours away, I thought I would do a round-up of some perfect outfit ideas for the occasion - and give everyone a sneak peek into what I'll be wearing this NYE.

For the celebrations this year, I have purchased a grey Topshop number; which I'll be sporting with some black ankle boots from AllSaints, a black ASOS clutch and my trusty rose gold Marc Jacobs watch.


I have also come across quite a number of other stunning looks, for instance more or less everything featured in the Cara Delevingne | Topshop campaign... 


As well as these amazing pieces...

ASOS                                              Donna Karan

Peter Pilotto                                                     Topshop

Topshop                                     Victoria Beckham

Victoria Beckham


Have a fab New Year everyone!

x


By Jessica Simm

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment