INSTAGRAM

Tuesday 13 September 2011

Up and coming...

So Autumn is finally here and although the days get colder and the nights get darker, we all get to use the season change as a chance to re-vamp our wardrobes with a huge shopping trip...
  October is always a big month for me as it's my birthday on the 11th. I usually like to spend a few days in London, do a bit of shopping and hit a few bars with friends but this year we wont get the chance to be there for my actual birthday weekend. However my friends have made sure we end up doing something equally as fun just a little closer to home. The weekend before we are heading to Liverpool and the weekend after rumour has it its Leeds, so should be fun as I've never actually been to either for a night out.
  Following those two big weekends I shall be paying Plymouth a visit. I really really need a smart/formal dress so will be on the lookout for anything Kate Middleton-esque, and then I might finally get my London trip at the end of the month if all goes to plan =)
  So October is busy busy busy for me with such great events pencilled into my diary it's a must for my wardrobe to be as exciting as my schedule. Here are a few of my Autumn favourites from the Autumn/ Winter 2011 Topshop collection:


Premium Topshop Boutique Pyrmaid Flared heel boot £140.00
Angora dip dye jumper by Topshop boutique £58.00

Topshop Leigh Jeans £38.00
Topshop Batwing elastic blouse £45.00
                                                     
Topshop Knitted bottle green tweedy cable jumper £40.00
Topshop Animal Panel Cami £26.00
Topshop Black embellished cami £36.00

Topshop Faux Leather panel legging £28.00
Topshop Grey sheer animal print drop hem shirt £38.00
Topshop Tie blouse by Boutique £65.00

Topshop Faux leather biker hotpants £28.00


Topshop Lion wedge heel ankle strap sandals £80.00
Topshop Lace insert dress £85.00

And obviously as we head further towards the British winter a good old classic warm winter coat is imperative, heres an absolutely beauty I spotted:

Topshop Faux fur collar boyfriend coat £100.00
  I absolutely love the burnt orange colour of this coat and I love that you can also dress it down by detatching the fur collar to maybe add a different scarf... This Teal cable knit scarf also from Topshop would be great at just £16.00:

Anyways happy autumn everybody and I shall be posting again soon =) xxx


By Jessica Simm

No comments:

Post a Comment