INSTAGRAM

Wednesday 7 September 2011

Update...

So its been a while since I wrote anything on here I've been so busy all summer but I promise from now on I will be making this a regular part of my routine.

So I finally graduated at the Bridgewater hall in Manchester on Saturday 23rd July. It was such an amazing day, the sun held out for us and I absolutely loved my dress at just £50 from ASOS it was an absolute bargain I just had to snap up. The nude blazer with the floral lining was a Topshop buy from the spring/ summer 2010 collection.



Just 4 days after graduating Ibiza finally came the holiday I've been waiting all year for.... The wait was most definitely worth while, as I had the time of my life and was gutted when I had to come home. Although it is exhausting 7 days is just not long enough in that place. I went with my two best friends Zoe and Lauren and we got to experience some of the most amazing nightclubs in the world along with some of the best DJ's playing to us. My favourites being Eddie Halliwell and Laidback Luke at Amnesia, Simian Mobile Disco at Space and Tiesto at Privilege. We were a little bit gutted that we never got the chance to see Swedish House Mafia at Pacha but oh well next year we shall be back.

So our days consisted of lazing by the pool followed by dinner and watching the sunset, cocktails afterwards then on to one of Ibiza's many super clubs, what more could a girl ask for!!!!

With the amazing holiday obviously had to come an overweight suitcase full of some beautiful clothes.... Here are a few of my favourite snaps:








And thought i'd draw this post to a close with a picture of the sunset from Cafe Mambos... Absolutely unreal =) xxx


By Jessica Simm

No comments:

Post a Comment