INSTAGRAM

Wednesday 7 September 2011

V Festival 2011...



Another little trip I managed to go on this summer was V festival at Hylands Park in Chelmsford. My mum bought me a ticket to congratulate me on graduating with a 2:1 and it really was the best present I could have asked for, had the most amazing time and saw some amazing artists.

With Arctic Monkeys, Plan B, Eminem and Rihanna headlining the atmosphere was unreal, and we all know how it's basically impossible to stay looking our best at festivals especially when camping for 3 nights. Making it that much more important for my wardrobe to be on top form...

Obviously the Hunters were a must along with a few pairs of denim shorts, some vests and my classic leather biker jacket... My favourite thing in the whole of my wardrobe, it really does give that much needed edge to any outfit. Here's a few pictures from the weekend anyway...





Much love xx


By Jessica Simm

No comments:

Post a Comment